Glamping is the premium camping service at the One Love Festival camp grounds where you will be provided a pre-set up tent that can sleep up to 2 people. A Beautiful 5m bell tent includes luxury queen air mattress, cotton linen, pillows, duvet, blanket, solar lighting, mats, mirror, low level table, bedside tables.
The glamping prize package includes:
– 1 x VIP double pass to One Love Festival.
– Bus transfers to and from the festival.
– Three nights glamping tent hire. Think of it as a pop up hotel so all the hard work is done for you, just arrive and settle in.
– Maintenance of guy ropes and airbeds for the duration of the festival to ensure your comfort. Workers are present throughout the festival for any queries and to ensure the site remains secure.
– Access to the canvas lounge where you can charge your mobile phones.
– Private camp site with separate toilets and hot showers, plus priority access to the camping zone.
– Vendors are onsite serving food and drinks in the communal camping area.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (New Zealand) Ltd of Level 1, 2 Fred Thomas Drive Takapuna, Auckland 0622. (PH: 0800 40 30 30).
3. Competition commences at 08:00am NZDT on 8/01/18 and ends at 11.59pm NZDT on 21/01/18 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand over the age of 18 years.
5. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
a. go to http://www.durex.co.nz/campaigns/win-the-ultimate-glamping-experience-vip-double-pass-to-one-love-festival/ to read and consent to these Terms and Conditions to participate in the random prize draw; and
b. comment on the Durex NZ Facebook One Love promotion post, posted on the 8th of January 2018, during the Competition Period (Qualifying Facebook Post).
NOTE: in the event an entrant’s Facebook profile changes or becomes inactive for any reason, the Promoter is not able to reassign any existing entries to a Facebook profile.
7. All Eligible Entrants who comment on the Qualifying Facebook post, posted on the 8th of January 2018 (referencing One Love within the allocated time period) will be eligible to win the prize (a glamping experience at the One Love Festival).
8. By successfully commenting on the Qualifying Facebook post, the Eligible Entrant will receive the prize (a glamping prize at the One Love festival) that has been randomly allocated against their entry registration.
9. The prizes are:
Prize: 1 x VIP Double Pass and Glamping experience at the One Love festival
- Package includes:
- 1 x Double pass VIP ticket, which includes Front of Stage access for the best view of the action, VIP Bar, VIP Serviced Toilets, VIP Food Vendors. Valued at NZD $440.
- Glamping experience for 2 people for 3 Nights for ONE LOVE FESTIVAL 2018 on Sat. 27 Jan, 2018 at 11:30am - Sun. 28 Jan, 2018 at 10:00pm. Valued at NZD $955.00. Glamping packages include a beautiful 5m bell tent with luxury queen air mattress, cotton linen, pillows, duvet, blanket, solar lighting, mats, mirror, low level table, bedside tables. Suitable for 2 people per tent.
In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
Prizes are not transferable, redeemable and may not be exchanged for cash.
10. One entry per person permitted. One comment on the Durex NZ One Love Facebook post equals one entry.
11. Details of winners will be published within 30 days from the end of the Competition Period on www. durex.co.nz/onelove.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
12. All fixed quantity Prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition Period.
13. If any fixed quantity Prizes remain unclaimed three weeks after the close of the Competition Period, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at RB, Level 1, 2 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna, New Zealand on 22 January 2018 at 12:00AEDT (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
14. Winners of any Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing within 2 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and their eligibility will be verified. The promoter or their Agency will then liaise with the winner for delivery of their prize, and prizes will then be delivered within 3 weeks of that verification.
15. Details of winners of any Unclaimed Major Prize Draw will be published within 30 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw on www. durex.co.nz/onelove.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information
17. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Eligible Entrant’s acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may use the personal information provided to contact them for the Purpose and in any future marketing and promotional material for any purpose, without any payment to the Eligible Entrant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information relevant to Entry into or participation in this Competition including verification of purchase of the Qualifying Product. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition or with the Instant Win Prize, has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) subject to any permit conditions, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, Instant Win Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
27. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions under applicable law or from any regulatory authority.